Observations on our clients' data trends
- 20% Average increase in sales from consistent branding
- 3x More sales from strong branding
- 83% Consumer increase in trust from consistent branding
Does branding affect your conversion rate?
Branding can significantly impact conversion rate, as it helps establish trust and credibility with potential customers. When a brand is well-known and well-respected, it can make it more likely for people to convert, whether that means making a purchase, signing up for a newsletter, submitting an enquiry or taking some other action.
- Higher value perception leading to more sales
- Customers are more likely to recommend and refer
- Customers are more likely to leave a positive review
- Higher brand growth rate